Atlas Aluminum vacuum chambers
Neyco offer Vacuum chambers from Atlas company (US), the specialist of aluminum vacuum chambers.
Aluminum advantages :
- Better bakeout thanks to the thermal conductivity
- Amagnetic (ou Non-magnetic)
- Lighter : 1/3rd of the weight
- Less H2 than stainless (7 orders of magnitude)
- Less carbon for reduced contamination/stainless
- Outgassing rates <1.10-13 mbar.l.s-1.cm-2
Examples of applications :
- Synchrotrons (ESRF, CERN)
- Ions or electrons beam tubes
- Free electrons laser (FEL)
Bimetal plates and discs
Neyco provide plates, discs and other bimetal shapes. These pieces are manufactured with the EXW technology.
- Layers numbers : 2 to 3
- Possible combinations : Copper/Aluminum, Copper/Stainless steel, Nickel/Copper, Copper/Aluminum/Copper, Stainless steel/Aluminum/Stainless steel, etc...
- Delivered with certificates of analysis
CF bi-metal flanges
Neyco offers two main types of CF bi-metal flanges UHV vacuum chambers :
- Titanium/Aluminium : with one Titanium part (Knife side) welded onto an Aluminium flange or connector which allows to have a non-magnetic vacuum part.
- Stainless steel/Aluminium : with one Stainless steel 316L/316LN part (Knife side) welded onto an Aluminium flange or connector.
The welding is obtained by EXW (Explosion Welding Technology) fully compatibles with UHV applications.
These bi-metal flanges or connectors can then be directly welded on aluminium vacuum chambers.